Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision motion control products and systems. Moog’s high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications, and medical equipment.
Established in the United Kingdom since the late 60s, Moog has been providing local expertise and advanced facilities that are growing to meet our customer's needs from designing aerospace test systems to manufacturing Formula 1 subminature servo valves, to repairing actuators for gas turbines.
What we do
Moog in the United Kingdom plays a key role in sales, design, manufacture, development and implementation of a wide variety of products, solutions, repair and services such as:
- Complete primary and secondary flight control and actuation systems for all types of aircraft
- Rotor monitoring and test systems for wind turbines blades
- Sub miniature microvalves for Formula 1 cars
- Products and systems for power stations
- Slip rings and fibre optic rotary joints, for defence, aerospace and medical applications
- Automotive and aerospace test and simulation products and solutions
- Ground-based air navigation systems for military, naval and civil aviation
What makes us unique?
Our solutions are designed to perform in the most extreme environments and using the latest technology. As an engineering-focused organization, we are well-equipped to meet our customers' most critical precision control needs.
“Every day an extraordinary group of people come together and devote their time and energy to building the best product of its type anywhere in the world and to delivering that product to the most demanding customers everywhere in the world. Those customers can be assured that the product bearing Moog’s name is the best that mankind can make and that it will be better next month and better next year.”
- April 2016
Wobaston road, Pendeford, Wolverhampton, WV9 5EW